Check out the latest and greatest from Copper Square Kitchen showcasing past events, new trends and event ideas. Enjoy the blog and please comment away.

11/26/2012

And Here's Patti! (Meeting Concierge)



Full name and why you were named that – Patricia Adams, I guess my parents must have liked that name

Alumni of: NAU

"My Wedding Caption – Love is patient, Love is kind

My favorite four legged friend: Monkeys

My #1 piece of advice for planning an event – Get details in early and get input from your hotel contact. They know what we do the best.

Family is #1!

What do you love about your job? Different personalities of the different groups

Bad Habit: Talking too much

Pet Peeve: Dishonesty

Strangest food I have ever eaten Liver as a kid, (use to have to eat it, yuk)

The furthest I have gone from AZ is: to Misawa Japan, by circumnavigating the globe, thanks to American Airlines

Don't tempt me with: Vacations

Cooking, baking or eating out? Eating Out

Allergic to? Boredom

If you called in “rich” to work what would you do instead – Take all my family on a great trip, travel some more, and then do some volunteering with youth.

My favorite place on earth – A warm sunny beach anywhere with family around to play with

Hobbies: Swimming, traveling

My Last Supper would be: Wine and Pizza with of course, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment