Check out the latest and greatest from Copper Square Kitchen showcasing past events, new trends and event ideas. Enjoy the blog and please comment away.

9/17/2012

Meet "Andy" Stewart! Our Lovely Catering Coordinator

Full name and why you were named that – Adrienne Elizabeth Orlowski Stewart. My Opa wanted me to be named after him, but my mom vetoed 'Willamena', luckily for me. My parents just liked the name 'Adrienne'; 'Elizabeth' is after my great grandmother.

Alumni of: University of New Hampshire - Durham, NH

"My Wedding Caption - “It's Raining, It's Pouring...” My early autumn outdoor wedding in New England was beautiful, except it poured buckets all day long. Everything was perfect!

My favorite four legged friend: Thor (Rottweiler - a great friend)

My #1 piece of advice for planning an event – Don't save it for later, do it today if possible. Especially on those little details. I need to remind myself when prioritizing tasks to get it done today so I won't wake up at 2am wondering what I missed.

Family is mostly at a distance in the space time continuum. We easily pick up where we left off.

What do you love about your job? Repeat guests that have an excellent events. Making people smile. My coworkers.

Bad Habit: “I don’t have any.” *cough*

Pet Peeve: Those cars on the road who turn without signaling. Blinkers, use them every time.

Strangest food I have ever eaten: I usually avoid food that I cannot identify, but growing up I had milk straight from the cow, and that is an acquired taste in my opinion.

The furthest I have gone from AZ is: Garmish, Germany. I visited the castle Neuschwanstein in Bavaria. I do not recommend this with young children who are still using a stroller as there are lots of stairs. Otherwise it is a beautiful area and worth a look-see.

Don't tempt me with: Caramel.

Cooking, baking or eating out? Cooking. I love to look up recipes online to make something new. Though I detest recipes that look simple but have ingredients I have never heard of, requiring more searching to see if it something I can acquire at the local market.

Allergic to? Penicillin . Dietary restrictions: None. If it passes the gag reflex, I can eat it.

If you called in “rich” to work what would you do instead – Travel. I think I would still want to work part time, but I would explore the world.

My favorite place on earth – A warm, comfy place with good lighting and a book.

Hobbies: Reading, crafting, cooking and going on adventures.

My Last Supper would be: Noodles - all kinds, served with mushrooms and sweet Italian sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment