Check out the latest and greatest from Copper Square Kitchen showcasing past events, new trends and event ideas. Enjoy the blog and please comment away.

5/21/2012

Triple Crown Party

As "I'll Have Another" won the Preakness in a photo finish on Saturday, it now comes down to the Belmont Stakes for a possible 2012 Triple Crown! We at Copper Square Kitchen love a good party and love sports too. It’s been 4 years since another horse won the first two races and a whopping 34 years since the full title was last won.


So, why not have a party?  If you missed the Derby and need a reason to party, just throw a Triple Crown Party for the Belmont Stakes race on June 9th.  Here are some great ideas for a Derby Party that you can modify to reflect a Triple Crown Extravaganza!  Of course, I would make Derby Hats mandatory at my party.

1 comment:

  1. Recently attended a triple crown party at one of common Los Angeles venues. It was really fun there as I have never attended such kind of party ever. Looking forward to visit such parties with my friends. Hope I will get a chance soon.

    ReplyDelete