Check out the latest and greatest from Copper Square Kitchen showcasing past events, new trends and event ideas. Enjoy the blog and please comment away.

11/14/2011

Hot Chocolate Love



I am a lover of all things chocolate! When the weather gets frosty outside, I delight in a thick mug of hot chocolate. I have tried many hot chocolates over the years, and hands down I give the award to Williams-Sonoma's Holiday Treat. My introduction to this treat was just last year when my sweet neighbor brought over this liquid gold. I love it! It is not a powder mix but actually tasty chocolate shavings that melt perfectly into milk. This year I am going to try their salted caramel blend to see if it beats the original.


Oprah also created her Favorite Hot Chocolate list and a number of them have peaked my curiosity. The La Maison du Chocolat, Tasse de Chocolat, and The King's Cupboard Three Chilies Chocolate Chunk sound irresistibly delectable. I might even whip up a frozen hot chocolate like those served up at Serendipity in Vegas (which is another one of my favorite things!)



No comments:

Post a Comment