Check out the latest and greatest from Copper Square Kitchen showcasing past events, new trends and event ideas. Enjoy the blog and please comment away.

12/21/2011

Popcorn Bar



I love this idea for a Popcorn Bar! I am a lover of popcorn and I don’t mean to brag, but my popcorn is famous among our circle of friends. My grandpa taught me that the trick is to always make it on the stove in an old pot and then dust with Molly McButter. I have never used Molly McButter for anything else, but it is perfect on popcorn. Buttery and salty in just the right amounts - give it a try!

Back to the popcorn bar - what a great idea for something fun and somewhat healthy (compared to a candy or ice cream bar). A popcorn bar would be fun for anything from a wedding cocktail hour to an afternoon break during a business meeting. Let us know if you want us to create this for your next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment